Au-pair Marbella

Diskussion i 'Jobbannonser' startad av Elisabethml, 28 februari 2008.

Trådstatus:
Stängd för vidare inlägg.
  1. Elisabethml

Elisabethml Ny medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Mother Elisabeth Real Estate Agent, 47 years, Swedish but I have lived here 35 years, moved here with my family and they are still here.
    Father Luis, Spanish, lawyer, 46 years, have his family all over Spain.
    Daughter, Paula, 13 years, going to Spanish school near by.
    Son, Luis, 14 years, going to boardingschool in England but coming home quite often.
    We live in a urbanisation in the beginning of the Ronda Road, yet it is close to San Pedro De Alcantara, Nueva Andalucia, Puerto Banus. We live in a beautiful house with a big garden and a swimmingpool. We have a Dog, Quira.

Description of tasks:
    When Paula is alone, waking her up in the morning and give her breakfast, ironing, hanging and taking down clothes, sorting out the kitchen and keeping everything tidy and making sure Paula keeps her room tidy. Picking her up from school making her dinner, help her with homework. When Luis is home, just bee there for him. Lots of the work will be driving and like mother help.

Description of qualifications:
    Driving license and experience with driving. Swedish. We prefer over 20 years.

How does the aupair live:
    Nice room with own bathroom in one end of the house, quite independent.

Working hours:
    Flexibel, couple of hours in the morning and 4 hours in the afternoon/evening. Saturday, pendent all day but flexibe. If we go out some time, staying home. (It is not often)

Benefits apart from pocket money:
    Au-Pair car, only day time, not for night time. Local Au-Pair telephone, but we do not pay private phone calls. We have a big garden and a swimmingpool.

Other information:
    We smoke at the moment.

Arbetstid/Varaktighet Visstidsanställning 6 månader eller längre Deltid
    April 2008 Duration for 8-12 months.
    Fast lön: 300 euro/month

Första kontakt via e-mail: [email protected] :)

Last edited: 28 februari 2008
  2. Spanienforum.se Sponsrat inlägg

Hej!
    Vi rekommenderar följande tjänster kring boende och juridik i Spanien. Du förbinder dig inte till något när du använder våra formulär och det kostar inget.
    Tack för att ni använder Spanienforum och gör det till en trevlig mötesplats för Spanienfantaster och alla andra!

PS. Spanienforum.se har fått nya ägare och vi kommer göra en del mindre justeringar under våren 2018. Allt för att forumet ska leva kvar och fortsätta fylla ett bra syfte, för nya medlemmar och såväl för våra forumveteraner. Finns det synpunkter eller idéer så är ni välkomna att maila på [email protected].
  3. angelinadavid84

angelinadavid84 Ny medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    I am not a aupair and encourage to them to givr temporary house....I know

i inform you best aupair...

;::)

Trådstatus:
Stängd för vidare inlägg.

Dela sidan

Laddar...